October 4, 2026

Sunday - Sunny and warmish


I woke up this morning around 10 when F came back to bed. I made my trip downstairs and then went back to bed for a little while. I woke up in the afternoon and got up. F slept on for a while and then got up and suggested going for my lunch. He didn’t want to eat anything so I asked to go to the Indian restaurant that I like.


We got dressed and drove over to the restaurant. We were the only customers as it was about 20 minutes before their lunchtime was over. I did ask if it was okay to come in and the guy said it was. 


I ordered the saag keema curry with naan meal and F ordered Masala chai. He was given a salad and a soup as well. I did say that he wasn’t having food too and the guy said it was service (free) so that was nice! My meal was great, but I ended up wearing a whole bunch of it. My poor shirt, luckily it wasn’t the first stain on it but it turned very green in places!


After our meal, we paid and left. We went over to the PAL shopping area and I did the weekly grocery shopping. I got food for the next couple of days. F stayed in the car as he still isn’t feeling great. He’s dizzy all the time and I’m wondering what is going on with him. 


After the shopping we came back to the house. I put away the groceries and then headed upstairs. I spent time on my computer and F had a snooze for a while.


Around 6:30 he gave his mother the bento I got her and then we decided to go out. He suggested a gyudon shop. I wasn’t terribly happy, but it was fine. We went to the shop near MaxValu. It was quite busy, but we did get a table. F had his usual gyudon with a raw egg and miso soup, I had pork curry with cheese and a caesar salad. Mine was fine and yes, I know that I had curry twice in one day. So what?


We just came back to the house. I thought my movie started at 9pm, but it was actually on at 10pm. So, I got to watch an episode of Widow’s Bay and enjoyed that. At 10pm I finally got to watch Heretic with Hugh Grant. Wow! I enjoyed it and thought that Hugh is much more talented than he gives himself credit for! It was good, a bit weird at the end, but I’m glad I finally got to see it.


Since midnight I’ve been doing my end of day things and getting ready to go to bed. Today, I finally got my quilt out. I’ve been using my summer towelket and a blanket for the last month or so, now I’ll be warm in bed. 


We’ll have to start using the heater soon. It had gotten surprisingly cooler over the last couple of weeks. 


That’s about it for me for today. Come back later if you want and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: