October 5, 2026

Monday - Warm and sunny


I woke up this morning before 7 am. F was lying in bed beside me playing on his phone. I’m not sure what woke me up, but I had to make a trip downstairs. I came back to the room and went back to bed. I slept a bit late, but did get up around 9, and then snoozed a bit longer. 


When I got up later, I dressed and took my laundry downstairs. This time, I could actually do it! Yay. I did a couple of loads today and have them hanging up in the room to dry.


Today I also backed up my computer as it had been a while and had both lunch and breakfast, but not in that order! When I had lunch I watched another episode of Modern Love. Today’s episode had Andrew Scott in it, as one of a gay couple who adopted a baby from a pregnant homeless woman. It was quite a good episode. 


F called a little after 5:15 and said he was on his way back. I went downstairs before 6 and got started on dinner. Tonight I did toaster oven chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots, salad, cucumber pickles and mini tomatoes. I think everything was nice. Both F and K ate tonight so that was good. 


After dinner I did the dishes and then went upstairs with a can of root beer and enjoyed that. I relaxed for a bit and then I went downstairs and took a shower. When I came back upstairs I watched the second episode of the new Ted Lasso. I enjoyed it for the most part. 


And that’s about it for my day. Since midnight I’ve been watching some YouTube and working on my end of day stuff. 


I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I’ll probably stay around the house but I do want to make a trip out sometime this week, or next to run a few errands. Probably earlier is better than later as it is getting colder. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: