Tuesday - Sunny but cooler
I did wake up when F got up this morning, but I didn’t get up so that was good. I did wake up before my alarm and I made a trip downstairs. I came back upstairs to the room and then went back to bed for a while. I watched some videos and fell asleep to them. It’s weird when I watched a few minutes of the video and then wake up a few minutes later at the same point because it has repeated!
I snoozed for a while, then dragged myself out of bed. I dressed and went downstairs. I grabbed my yogurt and brought it upstairs to have breakfast.
I had a quiet afternoon. I went downstairs to get my lunch and discovered that K had actually eaten most of her lunch. That was surprising. Lately, she hasn’t been eating.
When I ate my lunch I watched another episode of The Great British Sewing Bee and it was good. One of the challenges was to make a pair of running shoes, the ones like basketball shoes. Some of them were really cool.
F called me after 5 when he finished work. I waited a few minutes and then went downstairs to start dinner. I was quite busy again. Tonight we had ginger pork. I got it pre-marinated from the store, I just had to fry it. We also had rice, salad, steamed spicy cabbage, steamed kabocha, and pickled cucumbers. Dinner was pretty good and it was fairly close to being on time.
I did the dishes afterwards and then went upstairs to change. F and I drove over to the grocery store and I went in. I did the shopping for the next couple of days and then paid and came back to the car. After that, we made a quick stop at the drugstore so I could get some dishwashing liquid. I have really sensitive skin so I have to get a mild detergent and not all of the shops sell it.
From the drugstore, we just drove back to the house. I put away the groceries and then went upstairs. At 11pm I watched Law & Order. Today the black police officer was roughed up by two white police officers and they wouldn’t believe that he was a police officer. It was rather upsetting, but believable. There was a murder as well.
Since midnight I’ve been working on my end of day stuff and I’ll go to bed very soon. I’m planning a trip downtown tomorrow. I have to buy a bus ticket and I need to pay my membership in my women’s group for the next year. I’m thinking I’ll probably have lunch downtown too. It all depends if I can get up early enough tomorrow or not. I can go down in the afternoon if I want to, but I’d prefer to do it in the morning.
So, come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment