July 26, 2011

Tuesday - Hot and sunny, humid

A good day. I went to bed late last night but managed to get up this morning on time. Yay. I showered and then spent time on my computer.

I had a quick lunch around 1 and then headed out to my school. It was hot and humid there, so I got it cooled down as fast as I could. It was over 30 at first. Yuck.

My student came on time and we had a good class. I haven’t seen her for ages so we had a lot to talk about. After her class, I cleaned up, and got ready for my next one. At the time of the class, the student called and said she couldn’t come, but would like to exchange her reading book if it was okay. I said sure. She was a little later than her class time, but I let her come anyway. She took a new book, left her old one, and went on her way.

After another break, my last student of the day came. We had a good class too, and even finished our page of the text. I got very sleepy at the end of the class though. I hate that!

When my student left, I finished up my paperwork, then called my husband. He picked me and my bicycle up and we drove off.

We first went to the drug store where we picked up some bandages for his foot and also some toilet paper, for home and my school. It’s important stuff, and ever since the big quake, I haven’t let us get too low in supply.

We had a pretty good dinner in Cocos tonight. I had chicken and we shared an order of fries.

After dinner we came home via a convenience store and the grocery store. We picked up things for tomorrow’s dinner. I’m going to attempt a caesars salad with chicken on top tomorrow. I hope it all works out. Wish me luck with it.

We came home and I watched Jamie’s Revolution and then F watched some Ultimate Fighter stuff. I thought he was taking his bath, so I turned it off, only to look up and see him watching it from our bed! Oops! I turned it to English and let him watch it. Inglourious Basterds came on afterwards and F stayed up way too late watching part of it.

That’s it really. Today was mostly a good day. Tomorrow, not many plans, just hopefully I’ll do something interesting too. Night!

5 comments:

Orchid64 said...

I've become the same way about the toilet paper! It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who was changed in this way!

JY69 said...

Tired of this heat! The Caesar's salad sounds great! and simple....

Helen said...

Thanks for the comments ladies! I appreciate it!

Sherry said...

My too. My place it packed with extra toiler paper. I feel kind of insane....

Helen said...

Guess I'm not the only one then!