August 17, 2018

Friday - Rainy and cold

An okay day.

I got up this morning and watched the news.  I did a few things that I normally do and had breakfast too.  K had the doors to the living room closed today to keep in the heat, so I really didn’t see much of her at all.

I did take a little nap this afternoon. I was just tired and felt much better afterwards.  

I had my lunch and did the dishes afterwards, took care of some computer stuff during the day too.  

Around 5 pm I started to get ready for going out.   I was dressed and downstairs before the taxi came today. In fact, I was outside waiting for it!  

I had one lesson tonight and everyone came for it.  It seemed to go quite well, although I’m not sure that everyone learned what I wanted them to learn!

After the class, I phoned F when I didn’t get a message from him.  He said that he was at the house and would come soon.  About 15 minutes later, I received a text from him. He said he was in the parking area.  I went out and looked, but F wasn’t there.  He was next door!  Oh no.  It wasn’t a big deal, and he didn’t have to pay which was good. I got in the car and we went to Cocos Ichibanya for dinner.

I had quite a nice curry, and F had a small plate of curry since he’d eaten with his mother. We tried to use wifi but didn’t have much luck.  F wouldn’t leave.  I tried to ask him about 30 minutes before we did leave because I wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go to bed early.  He didn’t even answer me.  Sigh.

Ironically, back at the house, I’m still up and F is sleeping.  It’s late, so I have to go to sleep soon too.  


No idea what tomorrow will bring. Come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: