October 15, 2018

Monday - Sunny and warmish

An odd day.

I woke up around 5:15 this morning, but managed to go back to sleep. However, someone woke me up at 5:30 turning on the lights in the room and ransacking his area to find medicine. I wasn’t pleased. I got up and went downstairs, then went back to sleep. I slept a bit late.  I didn’t wake up until 9:00 this morning. Oops.  I got up, got dressed and had my tea.  So much so usual. I had my breakfast a little later, then heard K call me.  I thought it meant I had a postcard so I went running. Turns out she wanted me to wash the windows in the door!  I told her I’d need to change my clothes first. I was wearing a light coloured sweater and it isn’t one I want to do chores in. She wanted me to do it right away though, but I insisted.

I went upstairs again, changed my clothes and came back down again.  I did wash the door, it wasn’t a big deal, I just didn’t understand why it had to be done just then and by me! 

I gave her back her cloth and bucket, then went back upstairs.

The rest of the day was quite quiet. I wasn’t feeling great as my nose is still plugged up and running.  I sneezed a lot when I was outside doing the door, not sure why.  

I washed the new glasses that we bought for the kitchen and F’s dishes too.  I had lunch later on, but not a big one as I wasn’t too hungry.

When F came back to the house tonight I suggested going to buy bento.  We ordered on line and then drove over to pick them up. I just didn’t want to cook when I’m not feeling great.  

We sat at the table and ate together. It was quite nice. I cleared the table afterwards, but F volunteered to do the dishes, so I scarpered upstairs.  I watched a couple of my TV shows, F was downstairs I assumed watching volleyball.  I loathe volleyball. 

Later on I went downstairs and made some popcorn in the microwave. While it was popping I dried the dishes and put them away.  I saw K and said goodnight.

I took a shower tonight and then watched American Idol.  The show really needs a Simon Cowell again.  It just isn’t as good when the judges are nice!

And that’s about it. I have no idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I hope this blooming cold goes away as I hate feeling like this!  Come on back if you want and see what goes on here.  Until tomorrow….

Oh, PS…I’m sorry but I have enabled a filter or whatever it is on commenting. I’ve been receiving a lot of bot comments or comments that don’t make any sense, so want to stop them getting through. Apologies if it is a pain. 

No comments: