November 5, 2018

Monday - Guy Fawkes Day - Sunny and warm

An okay day.

Last night I just wasn’t feeling that well. I didn’t have any specific thing wrong, I just didn’t feel right. I had a bit of a temperature and wanted to get to bed early, didn’t really manage it. 

Today, was about the same. I didn’t feel terrible, just not great. I had an okay morning and then F called. He said that he was going to try and take the afternoon off. He wasn’t feeling great either. Poor thing.

He came back to the house and debated going to the doctor. He didn’t go in the end. He rested, I had lunch, then he had something to eat.  Finally around 4:30 I decided to take a nap. It was awful!  F made a bunch of noise and then started playing around with the DVR. To be fair, he was setting our old one up for me to use, but he left a movie playing when he left the room. I couldn’t find the remotes to turn it off.  I wasn’t too happy around then.

F came back and wanted to know what I wanted for dinner. I didn’t want anything then!  After a while, I asked him to bring me back a bento because I was really a bit blah about food.  

F went to see his mother, but came back and said that she didn’t want any food. He said he’d go to the onsen and I could come with him and we could eat somewhere. I suggested just eating at the onsen so that’s what we did. 

We drove out there, F took his bath and I did a little knitting and internet stuff, then we went and had dinner in the onsen. I had the yakiniku meal without rice or miso soup, F had curry and rice. It was quite nice, to be honest.

We left the onsen and drove to Tsuruoka. K had asked for a snack so we went to Mina, the grocery store and picked up a few things. I was surprised that F wanted more to eat. No worries though.  We picked up his mother’s snack, then some sushi for us and a few other things.

We came back to the house. I asked F to help me check the DVR. It was working, hurray for that. I watched a show, and had sushi with F. Around 10 I went downstairs and took a shower.  

Soon after I came back, F went to sleep and he’s been sleeping fairly soundly ever since.

If I’m feeling up to it tomorrow, I might go out shopping. If I’m not, I won’t! I’m not sure what is wrong, I hope I haven’t got something like the flu. Probably not. I’m hoping it is just allergies.  


Come back later and see how my Tuesday goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: