May 16, 2019

Thursday - Warm and Sunny

I didn’t get up early again today. In fact, I very nearly overslept. I’m not sure what I’m doing that for. I finally did get up, dressed and watched ER. 

I had a fairly quiet day. I didn’t run into K at all during the day. I think she might have been resting, to be honest. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon fixing F’s jeans.  I finished them today and gave them back to him. I have no idea if the mending will last, but I quite like how they look. 




The jeans went from this...

...to this. I had to patch a bit too obviously.
When F came back to the house we talked about dinner. We had a few ideas, but when F asked K where she’d like to go, she wanted soba. Boo.  We piled in the car and went off to find her some. F’s first choice was closed for a private party, so we went to another place he took me before. We all had the same thing, soba with tempura and it was good. F and K had coffee afterwards, I didn’t. 

We dropped K off at the house and I told her that I was going out tomorrow.  After that, F and I went out.

We just went to McDonald's for a bit of wifi. I couldn’t get any at first, but finally, someone must have stopped hogging it!  I updated apps and put my mending pictures up on ‘gram!

We picked up a few groceries for K for tomorrow and then came back to the house. I took another shower and then watched NCIS and Grey’s Anatomy. That was it! It was actually quite a boring day.  I am glad that I finished mending my hubby’s jeans though. I think he has another pair that needs doing, although they aren’t in such bad shape. Easier for me!


Tomorrow I’m off in the morning to Sakata to meet a good friend. We have a wonderful lunch planned, but I don’t know where!  Come back later and find out all the details. Until tomorrow….

No comments: