May 18, 2019

Saturday - Warm but a little muggy

I got up this morning a bit late. It was nice to be able to sleep in a bit. F went out early and saw a doctor about his eye. He got some eyedrops I think.  We had a fairly quiet morning and early afternoon. I read some of my book, F was on his phone on the bed. It was relaxing. 

We had some of K’s bamboo stew for lunch and it was nice.  After lunch, we relaxed a bit more, but then F started to get ready to go fishing. We’d talked about going yesterday and I was fine with it. We drove to the port and kept on going. The first place we went to was busy, and it took us a while to find somewhere we liked.  

We ended up in Yura Port and spent about two hours trying to catch fish. Unfortunately, they weren’t biting, so we gave up!  We bought K a bento, dropped it off, and then went out for our dinner. We were supposed to go to a street festival at one point, but I think we both decided not to go. 

We had dinner at Kula Sushi and ate too much. It wasn’t too bad tonight. I had an iced caffe latte tonight and proceeded to spill a lot of it all over the table. Sigh. 

We came back to the house and watched a couple of episodes of Castle Rock. Only one more to go!  

F is in bed trying to sleep now, I’m up much too late watching the Oceans movies.  I really wish they weren’t on in the middle of the night.  

Tomorrow could be an interesting day. You should come back later and see how things go. Until tomorrow….

No comments: