June 14, 2019

Friday - Hot and sunny

When my first alarm went off I woke up and was surprised it was morning.  F had already left and I hadn’t heard him go.  Sorry, dude!

I got up, dressed eventually, watched the news from the bed and then dragged myself out of bed. I did a load of laundry today and grabbed breakfast too.

I had a very quiet day. I powered through some of the TV programmes on the DVR and spent some time on my computer.  Same as usual.

In the latter part of the day, F called to say he was on his way back. He decided to stop and get his mother a bento.  We had had a quick chat and decided to go out tonight.

When F got back here he called a taxi and a few minutes later we left. We went to a place that has private room dining. It’s very nice, but the food tonight wasn’t all that! The tempura was greasy and I was a tad worried that I’d get sick, but so far/so good. 

After we left that place, we tried to go to another place that F liked, but it seems to have closed completely. I didn’t mind too much. The woman who ran it kept trying to get me to come to her place on weekends so she could help me with my living in Japan problems.  Er….that’s what F is for! And my friends in AFWJ.

We ended up at the Good Luck Cafe where we had drinks and a couple of dishes.  After a little while there, we came back to the house and relaxed. 


And that’s my day. It was quite boring, except for going out in the evening.  Come back later and see what I get up to on Saturday!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: