July 18, 2019

Thursday - Hot, cloudy and humid

I woke up a little early this morning. I did a washroom run and then went back to bed. I ended up sleeping a bit late, but it was a nice feeling too.  I got up finally, watched the news, then the TV shows I’m into and that was about it for the day!

F called me around noon to say he was taking Friday off. It was nice that he did, but I was a tad worried that he’s frittering away his holidays. 

F called again later to say he was going to be late and he was. He got back to the house around 7 I believe.

It was his turn to cook tonight since he wanted fish. I think I contributed more food to dinner though. I heated up some vegetables and put out a gobo salad.

After dinner, I gave F a hand with the dishes. Today he washed them and I dried them.  No big deal. He wanted to go to the onsen too, but it was their closed day today so not able to go. 

Instead, we came upstairs and I finally booked my airplane tickets to Canada. I’m so excited. I thought I’d need his help, but this time I was able to work it all out myself. Woot.  

We went out to Komeda Coffee tonight for a drink. Halfway through, F asked if I’d like something to eat, so we ended up getting food too. We shared it and it was nice. I had chicken nuggets and F had a curry cutlet sandwich.

We came back to the house after our meal and I watched some TV. F snoozed on the bed after a bit.

And that was that. I just want to complain about the humidity. it is getting worse here. I’m not happy about it.


No idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow, but I can let you know later! Come back if you like and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: