August 20, 2019

Tuesday - Rainy and cooler. Yay!

I woke up this morning at my alarm time and got up grudgingly.  I didn’t want to get up at all. I snoozed for the next while in and on the bed. It was quite dark out because of the bad weather.

I did a load of laundry in the morning and eventually hung it up. I got a lot of my telly watched today too. 

I didn’t see too much of K, a little in the morning just after she heated up some spaghetti for herself in a metallic curry dish. In my microwave. Yikes.  I don’t know what she was thinking. 

It was so lovely today to be cooler. It was still 27 or 28 most of the day, but in comparison to the 33 or 34 we’ve had lately, it was wonderful.

F called me around 5:30 and said he was on his way. I went downstairs and started to get dinner ready. It was a fairly easy one tonight, we had sausages, potato fingers, vegetables, beets and some miso soup.  It didn’t get any rave reviews, but I liked it. I didn’t get any help with the dishes tonight, which rather annoyed me. Good thing I didn’t use a ton of them tonight.

After dinner, I went upstairs and F came up ages later. He wasn’t feeling well again. We stayed in tonight. I could have done with a trip out of the house, but it didn’t really matter since I’m going to be out most of Wednesday.

I watched a couple of TV shows tonight, no big deal. A little after midnight we had a fairly big aftershock that startled us both. It wasn’t too big, supposedly it was a one here, but it felt bigger. Probably due to being on the second floor.

And that’s about it for the day. It was very quiet, but that is rather nice for a change.  

Come back later if you like and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

  


No comments: