September 16, 2019

Monday - Sunny, warm then rainy

We had a good day today too.  I slept in fairly late today but did get up around 10 am. I think F was still in bed for a while. I watched my morning drama (Pretty Little Liars…sue me!) and then channel surfed and discovered that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was on.  I watched the whole thing. In fact, F wanted to leave for lunch before it was over and I asked him to give me a few more minutes! It was fun to watch again.

We had lunch in The Grand El Sun today, which is a little funny because that is where we had our wedding ceremony. Our lunch cost a whole lot less than that did.  I had gorgonzola penne with almonds, F had sawara, a type of fish. We both liked our meals.  

After lunch, we took a quick trip to S-Mall to have the battery in F’s phone replaced. That done, we went over to Hard Off. I looked for purses for myself but didn’t get anything except a present for my sister, probably for Christmas.  

We went and had tea and pie at Aomoriya after shopping. It was lovely. I had a blueberry and grape tart, F had fig and grapes, which is what we both had last year! 


We went back to the house for a while and relaxed. F and I took his mother out for dinner to Tai, the restaurant that serves both ramen and curry. They both had ramen, I had curry. It was pretty good.

We dropped K off at the house and then F and I went out again.  I asked if we could go for coffee, so we went to Komeda and had iced decaf. It was nice, but as usual, we stayed a tad too long. After we left the coffee shop, we went to the grocery shop and picked up a few things for K. I’ll be working late tomorrow night and so will F, so we want to make sure there is some food for her.

We came back to the house where I prepared the plastic garbage to go out and later took a shower. I also worked on a few of my props for tomorrow’s classes. I still have a few things left to do, and I have to do a little photocopying too.

I watched Bake-off and then American Idol too.  The show really misses Simon!  I also don’t like the shorter format, but that’s just me.


So, that’s it for me. Our second anniversary day was quite nice. I’m glad that we didn’t drive to Yamagata like we almost planned to do. I think it would have tired us both out. Tomorrow we’re both at work, so I hope everything works out.  Come back later and see how things go. Until tomorrow….

No comments: