September 20, 2019

Friday - Cool and sunny

I managed to get up at my usual time today and I was able to stay up too! I watched the news and it was all about the Canadian Prime Minister’s 20-year-old photos in black and brown face.  What was he thinking?

I had a very quiet day today. I barely saw K at all today. I did laundry this morning and hung it up in the room. 

I managed to get my videos from the last week watched, it took a while, but I enjoyed the videos a lot. 

I did dishes before 4 pm, so I could watch the news at 4pm. More about Prime Minister Trudeau.  

Around 5:30 I went downstairs and got started on dinner.  K came in after a bit and asked when F would be back, I told her at 9:00pm.  I tried to tell her that I was cooking for the two of us.

Tonight I made a stir-fry with eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini and the last of the nira. I made a sauce to put on it at the end as well.  I cooked the chicken wings at the same time. I plated things for K and me and put it out on the table for us. We had a nice meal and she said it was good twice, so I tend to believe her!  

After we finished eating, I cleared the table and washed all the dishes. I had done a little cleaning while I was cooking, but it was hard to get a lot done. I went upstairs when I finished and I had just sat down when F called to say he was finished work and coming back. 

When he arrived we had a nice reunion and then I went down and heated up his dinner. He ate and said he enjoyed it too.  

I did the dishes again, luckily there weren’t that many, and told F to go and relax. I think he took his shower.  I went upstairs and in a few minutes took my shower too.

I live such an exciting life!

F is off work until Wednesday next week, so I hope we manage to stay in good humour with each other this weekend!  We might go on a day trip, you never know.  

Come back later if you like and see what we get up to later. Until tomorrow….


No comments: