September 9, 2019

Monday - Hot and Humid

I woke up when F got ready for work but managed to fall back asleep again. I said a sleepy goodbye to him first though.

I had a very quiet day today at the house. K slept downstairs for most of the times I saw her. She doesn’t like to use the AC, and of course, it is a little cooler downstairs than it is up here. She has more windows she can open down there.  I did run the AC but held out until lunchtime to do it.  My lunchtime, not most people’s!

Around 5 pm I started to think about getting ready to go out. I found some clothes to wear and then put them on.  I was a bit surprised when F came back to the house around 5:30. He didn’t call first. He was surprised to see me, he thought I’d be gone by then.  I wasn’t!  He took his mother out to the onsen and three minutes later my dinner date arrived!

We had a lovely meal in Anmol.  I had chicken curry and naan, it also came with salad, a tandoori chicken leg and a drink.  We chatted about work and then put that aside for the meal as we couldn’t get the books dirty! The food was great and it was nice to have it.  Lately, F has been avoiding spicy food so it was guilt-free for me to be dining out at an Indian restaurant.

When we finished our meal, we went to Starbucks and talked more about work and just life in general.  It was really nice to be out with someone who wasn’t my husband!  I don’t mean that in a bad way, it's just that I spend so much time with him and he spends sooo much time on his phone watching videos that I get bored and depressed.  

Anyway, we were both quite surprised when I looked at the time and realized that SB was closing in 10 minutes!  She drove me back to the house and we said a hasty goodbye.  

F was still up, so I came into the room and said hello. He was happy to see me I think.  We had a cheerful reunion and a little gab session since we really hadn’t seen much of each other today. 

F went to sleep fairly early and I went over to my computer and watched American Idol on the telly. It was okay tonight!  

And that was my day. Tomorrow I’m planning to do a few things around the room and then I’ll probably cook dinner or something.  Doesn’t it sound so exciting?  I thought so! Come on back if you feel like it and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: