November 9, 2019

Saturday - Rainy and cold

I slept in rather late this morning, got up for a little, then went back to bed. When I finally got up it was the afternoon. 

F was in a horrid mood again. I asked him about going out today and he barked at me that he didn’t have any money so couldn’t. Okay then.  He went off to cook lunch for himself and his mother.  When he finished he went back to bed and was still in a foul mood. 

I went downstairs to make my own lunch, brought it upstairs to eat. I was rather annoyed, to be honest. I still need to get Christmas presents for people in my family and I didn’t intend on staying at this house today. After I ate and had some tea I felt better and offered F a cup of tea, which he accepted. 

Around 6 pm we went out for dinner. We did ask K (who had gone to bed already!) if she’d like a bento or to come with us, but she didn’t want anything.  We drove off to Gusto and were on our way into the restaurant when F noticed that he didn’t have his wallet. I had very carefully taken my cash out of my wallet yesterday so I couldn’t offer to pay.  We drove back to the house and he got his wallet. We then went back to the restaurant!

We had an okay and fairly cheap dinner as we used coupons from the website.  I had chicken on beansprouts. I don’t like them much, but the chicken was okay.

When we finished, we went over to the Machi-kine cinema and saw Terminator: Dark Fate.  We both enjoyed it. I don’t think it was a terrific film that I’ll remember past next Thursday, but it was okay. It was great to see Linda Hamilton on screen again. I liked that it was three women against the Terminator.  Mackenzie Davis, whom I liked so much in Tully, was great here too. 

After the movie, we came back to the house. I took a shower and then made some popcorn because we didn’t have any at the cinema tonight! I watched a bit of TV while I was on my computer tonight. WOWOW is running 8 episodes of Killing Eve, the second season this weekend, so I wanted to make sure there would be room on the DVR for it all. 

And that’s about it. F is still awake at 3 in the morning, but then again, so am I. If you stay in bed for most of the day then there isn’t much chance to get tired enough to sleep is there?  Nope. 

Okay, I’m out of here. No idea what we’ll get up to tomorrow. I imagine it’ll involve staying around this house which really does not please me in the slightest. I “get” to do that all through the week normally and I don’t like it. 


Come back later on and hear all about what happens. Until tomorrow….

No comments: