January 23, 2020

Thursday - No idea, didn’t go out

I woke up this morning early…6:00am early. I needed to make a run downstairs but discovered that F had gone down first. When he came back he told me that I had woken him up with my snoring. Huh?!

I fell back asleep and when my alarms went off he had already left for work. I watched the news from the bed, then got up afterwards and got dressed.

I had a quiet day really. I watched quite a bit of TV, I worked a little more on my column and I did some internet stuff. I didn’t really bump into K at all today.

I went downstairs around 5:30 to start working on dinner. F called to say he was coming back to the house so I got busy. Tonight I did pasta with a Japanese ume sauce, a salad from lettuce and I made a soup that I had read about called Fried Water. It wasn’t really fried water, it was a quick-ish onion soup with egg and bread.  It worked out quite nicely.  

F came back and after he changed, helped me put the food on the table. Things went quite well and everything disappeared. Well, most of it did.

I started to clear the table but F did a runner. He’d complained earlier about feeling dizzy. I got stuck with all the cleanup and the dishes. I don’t really blame him if he was sick, but after the last few nights when we’d worked together quite well, it was a bit sad. 

I went back upstairs after I finished, which was after 8 pm. I did some computer stuff for a while and then put on the TV just before 9 pm to catch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I watched it and F did too. 

That was really about it for my day. It was quiet. Tomorrow I have to do the actual cull of members from my email groups. I find it a bit hard and sad to do, but it really must be done.


Come back later if you will and see what I get up to on Friday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: