January 24, 2020

Friday - Cold and rainy

I woke up early this morning but got back to sleep a bit later.  I bid F a good morning and snoozed a little longer.

When I got up today I did my usual things. I made the bed, watched the news and NCIS.  I grabbed my breakfast this morning and while I did that, I put together a couple of plates of stuff for K to eat for her lunch. I left it on the table as it was darn cold in the kitchen and went back upstairs. 

Today I got stuck into the cull of my women’s group and it went fairly well. It didn’t take very long this year, something that I am quite relieved about.  

I had my lunch, did a little internet stuff and also worked on my column for about 3 minutes.  I watched the news at 4 pm too.  After 5 I went downstairs to wash my dishes. F called to say he was on his way and to ask if I had any ideas for dinner. I did…we had planned to go to Cocos Ichibanya for curry.  

When F came back to the house, that’s what we did. We drove off to Cocos and when we got there, we all had the same thing, Grandmother’s curry with scrambled egg. Both F and K won free spoons, I didn’t get anything. Sigh. The curry was good at least. On the way back to the car, K almost went to the wrong car!  There was another blue car parked near our car and she headed towards it. I had to chase her down and stop her!

We came back to the house and F and I vegged for a while before going out.  We had talked about going to the Internet Cafe but decided to go to Komeda Coffee instead. I thought it would be a bit cheaper, but it probably wasn’t!

We had a cake and coffee set which was nice. F disappeared into his phone and I did into mine too. After a while there, we went over to the grocery store and picked up a few things.  

We came back to the house. I tried on my new pants again to make sure that I had sorted them into the right pile for going to be shortened.  I hope to go tomorrow and get then fixed if I can.  

I took a shower and when I came back upstairs, F was in bed. He’s snoozing away now.  

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment so I’m not sure how I’m going to be after that. If I feel up to it we may go to a movie at the mall and have my new trousers measured and put in for hemming. If not, I may just go to bed early! 


Come back later if you like and see if I post. If I don’t post, I’m likely in too much pain or too tired! Until tomorrow….

No comments: