March 1, 2020

Sunday - Rainy and cloudy

We both went to sleep quite late last night, so when my alarms went off in the morning, F was still in bed. He wasn’t sleeping, he was on his computer.  I got up and turned on the heater as it was a tad cold in here. 

I got up and got dressed. I got ready for meeting my friend. F bopped around the house a bit. I think he was preparing lunch for his mother and himself.  I went out when my friend came a little after 12. We met up with her friend and the three of us had a great lunch together. We went to Pisolino again. It was busier than it was on Wednesday, and they had some different foods, so that was nice. I was able to have quite a nice pasta this time, it was a creamy seafood one. Quite nice.  

We talked and chatted for quite a few hours, but then they had to go.  Well, we all did!  I was wondering about dear hubby.  My friend and I spent some time in the car going over lessons and texts for the next couple of weeks. After that, she drove me back to the house.

F and K were out, so I went upstairs and texted F that I was back. He phoned and said that he was having ice cream at the onsen with his mother. They would return soon.

When they came back, we had a nice reunion and spent some time relaxing upstairs. It was a while later that we heard K calling F. She wanted him to buy kerosene and since I’d been asking him to do that for days, the final nudge. 

We went out and F bought some kerosene, then we went to Komeda Coffee. I had an iced decaf and F had a hot coffee. We spent a little bit too long there in my opinion, but finally, F moved his butt! 

We went to MaxValu for some food for tomorrow night and also for tonight. We decided to get bentos for tonight, that way, everyone could have something they liked, and tomorrow night I’m going to attempt Bangers and Mash again. I’m excited, except for having to peel all of those potatoes!

We came back to the house and F disappeared as usual. That meant it was up to me to put dinner on the table. I did. We had our bentos plus some meat sushi that we’d bought and some miso soup that I made from a packet.  Dinner was actually quite nice and we sat around the table for a while watching the TV. I still don’t like having the TV on while I eat because it is almost always turned onto crap JTV. I don’t mind the news on weekdays, but hate the rest of it. 

We spent the rest of the evening “in”.  I had to let a bunch of people know that my email of 20+ years has gone because F didn’t talk to the new internet company properly. The thing is, he kept telling me it would be the same email, when of course it wouldn’t be. I would have picked a new one ages ago and told people. Grr.

I took a shower quite late and then came back upstairs. That is it really. It was a good day, except for the email thing. I’m quite, quite angry about that and I don’t think F even has a clue. 


Come back later if you like and see what happens on Monday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: