October 28, 2020

Wednesday - Sunny then rainy at night


I got up early today and then overslept a bit. No big deal.  I watched the news and didn’t fall asleep! Woot. I got some laundry ready to be washed and then went downstairs to put it in the washing machine. I got breakfast and took it upstairs. 


I had a fairly quiet morning. I did catch up on a couple of shows that I had recorded and then in the afternoon I didn’t take a nap. Yay me. I did do some of my column today too. 


When I made my lunch, I offered some of it to K as well. We had taco salad and it was darn good. I added on a cheese toast for myself!


I went downstairs around 5:30 tonight and started on dinner. I had cooked the chicken last night, so I didn’t have to do that. I did heat it up though. I made a stir-fry of eggplant and mushrooms and I also baked some potatoes.  That was yummy!  


Dinner was quite good. The potatoes were small but delicious, the chicken was nice and the stir-fry was great. We had a little bit of taco rice too. Just a little. 


I cleaned up afterwards of course and listened to a couple of podcasts. I enjoyed that part of it. 


I came upstairs and relaxed for a while. Around 10:30 I went back downstairs and prepared the garbage for going out tomorrow. I came back upstairs after that. 


And that was about it for my day. Tomorrow I need to get my skates on and write a lot more than I have so far. 


Come back later if you will and hear all about my Thursday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: