September 16, 2021

Thursday - Warm and sunny


Well, today was supposed to be a great day. It was the second of our anniversary days and 20 years together doesn’t come along every day. It was supposed to be.


Last night before a very late bed, F started saying he was cold. He put on a blanket, I gave him mine as well. He put a quilt on himself too. It was 27 degrees in the room and I was sitting around in a tank top. He was also just feeling bad.


In the morning he went to the clinic and had a test. It was negative happily, but he’s been sick all day with one thing and another. All day.


I had breakfast here and then around 3 pm, we went out for sushi for a late lunch. Unfortunately, F couldn’t eat his and then I had to eat it. Luckily it was stuff that I liked too, but it was annoying. 


We came back to the house and relaxed again. I did stuff on my computer, F tried to rest. 


Later in the day, we went out to the drugstore and then the supermarket. I needed to get something for my dinner since F was in no state to go out for dinner. I know that he wasn’t trying to get sick and he didn’t want to, but it’s been such a depressing day. It hasn’t been a very good anniversary for us!


Around 9:30 I ate my bento which was okay, and then I took a shower around 11. I’m trying to be sage about the day, but it is really hard. I just wanted this anniversary to be special because it is quite a big number. And, it’s basically sucked. F will likely have to take tomorrow off work as he still isn’t feeling well. We’re not sure if the big dinner tomorrow night will go ahead or not. 


That’s it for me. Not sure what will happen tomorrow. I really should try and do some laundry. Oh, I haven’t had too many side effects today from my vaccination. I have a small bruise where I was injected, my arm ached a bit earlier in the day, but is pretty good now. It hasn’t been as bad as I was expecting, at least so far!


Come back later if you will and hear all about my day. If by chance we do go for dinner tomorrow night, I may not be able to update, so don’t miss me too much. Until tomorrow….

No comments: