September 18, 2021

Saturday - Rainy and cloudy


I went to bed a bit late last night, woke up quite early. The next time I woke up F was gone. I got up, dressed and then watched a bit of YouTube. F called to say he was finished at the doctor's and would come back soon. 


When he came back, we talked about going for lunch. He wanted one of his fish restaurants, which I was fine with. Then I suggested our favourite Arpeggio and F decided it was fine. We went out to the restaurant. I had the bacon-donburi and F had the gindara set meal. He got a huge piece of fish that looked nice. We enjoyed our meal, but F wasn’t feeling great at the end so we came back to the house.


At the house, he went to bed and I was on my computer for a while before taking a two-hour nap. When I got up a friend started texting me about a trip we’ve been planning for a while. Over the next few hours, we planned our meetup and booked our hotel. Woot! 


F woke up around 7:30 and I reminded him that we needed to get something to eat for his mother (and me!) We drove over to MaxValu and picked up a few things to eat. We got some things for F that he might be able to eat if he feels like it tomorrow. He’s really not feeling like eating food at the moment. When we came back to the house, F gave his mother her food and I heated up mine and took it upstairs to eat. I booked my hotel then and took a shower.


I watched a little TV and then a movie. After that, it was time for blogging. And, here we are!


So, I really am not sure what I’ll get up to on Sunday. F is still very under the weather. I hope the medicine that the doctor gave him will kick in soon. Sadly, a lot of this week has been me hanging around the house waiting to see how F is. I feel bad for him, but I’m going to have to get ready for my trip soon, whether he’s feeling well or not. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Sunday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: