July 5, 2022

Tuesday - Hot and sunny, with some thunder


I went to bed a little late last night, but slept quite well. I didn’t hear F leave in the morning. When my alarm went off I was able to snooze a little longer, but did get up and went downstairs. I came back upstairs and watched the rest of the news and then took a bit of a snooze. 


In the afternoon I spent time on my computer and relaxed a bit. It was so hot…it got up to 32 degrees in our room. I grabbed my lunch and then turned on the AC. I got it a bit cooler. I also vowed that I’d turn on the AC in the living room when I was cooking tonight…and I was prepared to fight K if necessary!


I went downstairs a little before 6 pm and….K was sleeping in bed. Ha ha! I closed all the relevant doors and then turned on the AC. I let it run for a few minutes then realized that K probably had her window open in her bedroom. She did, so I closed the doors most of the way to her room.


I was busy tonight. I did dishes, I made guacamole, and then I made a stir-fry. I was glad that we had so many leftovers from yesterday’s dinner because I didn’t have to remake them!


Earlier in the day I had made some hibiscus tea, so I served that with dinner. We had tortilla chips and guacamole, salad, bean salad, and eggplant/zucchini/mushroom stirfry. It was good, but there were some leftovers!


I took some of the empty plates to the kitchen and then washed some raspberries. We had them with some Bocca puddings from Costco. That was nice. 


I didn’t get started doing dishes until after 8 pm. I was a little worried because we had to go out and buy groceries. Tonight I tried something different and I just washed the dishes. I didn’t dry them too. I did dry MY stuff and put it away, but the communal stuff, I let it air dry. 


When I finished, I went upstairs and changed my clothes. F and I went over to MaxValu and got a few things for the next couple of days. When we finished there, we went over to the drugstore across the street and picked up a few other things. I got some dishwashing liquid and some cereal for myself!


We came back to the house and I put the groceries away. I took a shower but I didn’t have time to watch my show tonight. It’s a little sad. Oh well. I’ll hopefully watch it tomorrow…. F is trying to sleep now but is making so much noise I’m not sure how I’m going to sleep when I try. I know he’s in pain but today he wasn’t very nice. I’m trying to be understanding, but it wears on me. 


Tomorrow I’ll be cooking again. I’m debating doing shrimp or chicken wings. I’ll think about my menu tomorrow. I’m tired and can’t be bothered with it right now!


Come back later if you like and read all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: