May 14, 2023

Sunday - Cloudy and rainy


I woke up early this morning, I can’t really remember when. I went downstairs and then came back to bed and fell asleep. I think F went out to try and go to a drugstore, but didn’t have any luck, so came back to the house. 


I dragged myself out of bed around 11:30 I think. I had a cup of tea and then I was surprised that F wanted to go out for lunch. He suggested udon, but I said I couldn’t do it. I had had soba on Friday and pasta on Saturday, I couldn’t do udon too. I suggested going to Cocos and F went along with my suggestion. At Cocos, F had a rice gruel as he can’t do a lot of hard food…he has toothache…and I had a burger in a cheesy-fondue sauce. It came with veggies too. I added on a baked potato as I wanted something a little more solid with it. It was good.


After lunch, we ran our errands. F went to the drugstore and got some pain medicine from the pharmacist then I went to the grocery store. I bought a lot of groceries, and I got bentos for dinner for everyone. We returned to the house and F took a bit of a rest. I put the groceries away and left K’s and F’s bentos on the table. I went upstairs too.


I spent time on my computer and phone. I watched a lot of YouTube and was thinking about grabbing my food for dinner when F asked if I’d like to go back to a drugstore with him again. I said sure. He also said that maybe we could go and have dinner. I was fine with that. I can eat my food for lunch tomorrow. 


We went to the drugstore and F picked up some more medicine. I grabbed some snacks and F grabbed some drinks. Then, we had to find a restaurant. We ended up back at the Chinese Restaurant we went to last week. Last week it was nearly empty, this week it was busy and we had to wait for a table. 


As F’s tooth hurt, I suggested having an egg dish and then chose a tofu dish…it was mapo tofu, but a non-spicy version. We also had a yaki-bifun, the really thin noodles with veggies, seafood and meat. The food was all really good and we enjoyed it.


We came back to the house. I went on my computer, and F spent time on the bed. He was sleeping before 12, or nearly sleeping, but had woken up again. He’s in a mass of pain at the moment. I’m suggesting that he not go to work tomorrow and that he go to the dentist and/or the doctor too. I’m not sure if it is a good idea, but if he can take another day off work and have someone help him, he should do it…in my humble opinion anyway.


Tonight I watched a little bit of TV. I watched an episode of The Power and then an episode of The Red Green Show. It’s goofy fun. 


I’m not sure what my morning is going to be like. I’ll probably plan to get up early as I usually do, not sure if I’ll be able to go back to sleep afterwards though. Come back later if you want and find out. 


Until tomorrow….

No comments: