May 16, 2023

Tuesday - Sunny and Warm


I woke up this morning before 8 am. F did not go to work again. He had to call in and did so, but then went back to bed for a little. I watched the news and then went back to sleep.


F went to the dentist around 9 am to see if he could get in. Unfortunately, his dentist was busy but promised to call if he had a cancellation. He got a call around noon and rushed off.


I had a quiet day around the house. I grabbed breakfast and ate, I snoozed until quite late before that. F came back around 1:30 or so and didn’t even ask me how I was. It was a bit sad.


I grabbed my lunch, but F was downstairs doing something and K was in and out so I was a bit sad. I overcooked my toast and that was sad too. I prepared my lunch and then brought it upstairs to eat. 


F went to his doctor’s office again and then came back. His doctor didn’t know what was wrong with him. He took a nap.


I watched a lot of YouTube this afternoon since I didn’t want to use the TV much.  I checked the movie schedule for next weekend, and, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 won’t be shown in English after Thursday. Grrr. So, I made a decision. I will go to the mall tomorrow early on and see the movie. F is planning to go to work tomorrow so I’ll get him to pick me up afterwards. 


Just before 5 pm I woke F up and reminded him that he was going back to the dentist. He left a few minutes later. 


F was back around 6 pm which was around when I went downstairs to start dinner. I asked him if he wanted dinner, and he said no. Sigh. Tonight, I made Gapao Rice for K and me. It turned out well and I got dinner on the table just a few minutes after 7 pm. 


Dinner was good, at least I thought so. F missed out. 


I did the clean-up afterwards and was finished just before 8:30 which was great. I went upstairs and reminded F that we needed to go out. I checked that F would pick me up tomorrow and he said he would. 


We drove over to the Mina Shopping Center and I went in. I grabbed some stuff for myself, for F and also for K’s lunch. There wasn’t anything for our breakfasts, which was rather sad. I paid and left, then asked F if we could stop at a convenience store. I picked up 5 onigiri there. One is for my breakfast for a change. 


Back at the house, I put the groceries away and then came upstairs. I watched Resident Alien which just started the second season tonight and left the TV on so I could record Yellowstone. I’ll try and watch it on Thursday, probably.  I did a bit of crochet during Resident Alien. It is coming along nicely. 


And that’s my day. F didn’t say goodnight again and spent much too much time watching videos on his phone. I wish he would do that less. 


Anyway, tomorrow, I’m off to the mall. I should try and get to bed a little bit early so that I can get up and function tomorrow. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….


2 comments:

Rosa said...

Sorry you had a sad day! Hopefully getting out and about and going to a movie will help turn things around.
Take good care of yourself!

Helen said...

Thanks for visiting! A day out was just what I needed and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I could have done with more time out, but it was still fun!