May 5, 2023

Friday - Hot and sunny


I felt a little bit better today. I think my attempts to rehydrate myself are working. I still find it hard to do the stairs, but then I hate climbing stairs anyway!


Anyway, on with the update. I woke up quite early this morning, around 7:30. I went downstairs but when I came back upstairs I went back to sleep. Zzzz. I slept until 11:00, got up for a while and checked the internet and such, then went back to bed for a while. F wasn’t really up at all. It was unusual because while I was dozing in bed, F had a nightmare and started calling my name.  I was able to reassure him that things were okay!  He woke up and was fine.


We decided to go out for lunch and as it was really late, I suggested going to Cocos. We did and were able to get in right away. I enjoyed our meal, I’m not sure if F did or not, but I think he was okay. 


We came back to the house afterwards. F wasn’t feeling well. We were supposed to take all the heavy bedding to the laundromat, but F begged off. I suggested stopping at the grocery store to pick up some drinks since we didn’t go and buy them in bulk like I had wanted. I got a few things and then we came back to the house. F went back to bed, I spent time on my computer.


I went downstairs around 6 pm. I had heard K down there. I didn’t know if F would be able to get up so I made a quick dinner for K. It wasn’t anything special, just a donburi with some canned tuna and some lemon chicken on it, but it was hot and she didn’t have to do anything for it. She seemed happy. 


When I went upstairs again, F was awake. I told him that I’d fed his mother. He asked about us, so I suggested going to Gusto. I wasn’t sure but since it was getting late and we hadn’t reserved anything, we really couldn’t expect much.


We drove over to Gusto. On the way, F thought of another place, but when we drove by it, the parking area was full. Gusto was fine. We only had to wait a couple of minutes. I had chicken this time and F had pork. He said his was good, mine was okay, but a bit drippy.


We came back to the house via a drugstore. I wanted to pick a few things up so I ran in and got stuff. I paid and then came back to the car.


Back at the house I relaxed for a while. I decided that I wanted to watch something on the Fire Stick. So, I watched an episode of Sanditon which I enjoyed and an episode of The One that Got Away. I enjoyed it a bit too. It was sort of a guilty pleasure! I had asked F if he wanted to watch something with me, but he didn’t want to.


So, that’s about it for me for today. I’m hoping we’ll do the laundry tomorrow, but I’m sure that F will weasel out of it again. I want to go and see a movie tomorrow night, but again, I have no idea if we will or not. It depends how F is doing really.


Come back later if you like and hear how my Saturday goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: