March 25, 2024

Monday - Sunny, warmish


I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. I didn’t wake up when F left for work and I was so pleased! I went downstairs, came back up and got dressed. Then, I went back for a nap. I didn’t sleep for long, but it was nice.


I got up later, went downstairs, grabbed breakfast, and brought it back upstairs. I had a fairly quiet morning, I watched some YouTube and the news. 


I went downstairs in the afternoon to grab my lunch and brought that back upstairs. Instead of watching Fringe today, I watched the Saturday episode of FBI and it was quite good. 


F called me after 5:20 and said he was on his way back. I went downstairs and got started on dinner. Tonight I made chicken wings in my air fryer and served it with some spinach, salad and gobo salad. F and K got to have rice too. Hurray for them!


Dinner was really good but there were still a few leftovers. I had made a plate for K’s lunch, and there was also enough for me to have a few leftovers too. Yay for me. 


I did the dishes and then closed the plastic garbage bag and left it in the genkan for F to take out in the morning. I said goodnight to K and told F that I was going upstairs.


I had a quiet evening upstairs. F came up a bit later. I watched some YouTube and then watched Project Runway. I was sad that one of the female designers was sent home today. 


Anyway, that’s about it for today. Tomorrow I have to do a bit of laundry and F has a party tomorrow night. K and I are having dinner delivered which should be nice. I’m hoping to have a quiet evening until F comes back.


Return here later if you like and find out about my Tuesday. Until tomorrow….


No comments: