April 26, 2024

Friday - Warmer and a bit muggy


I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. I went downstairs and then came back upstairs and got changed and yes, I did nap a little bit. 


I went downstairs later and took a basket of laundry with me. I put it in the washing machine and made my breakfast and brought it upstairs with me.  I ate breakfast soon after. 


I had a quiet morning and early afternoon. I hung up my laundry and watched a bit of YouTube.


I made lunch a bit later. I had a cheese bagel today which was lovely. I brought lunch upstairs and ate while watching Fringe of course. I watched two episodes this afternoon and they were great. 


After F called I went downstairs to make dinner. I thought dinner tonight was good. We had carbonara with extra bacon, salad and an onion pickle sort of thing that I made. No one else had seconds. I did. Yum. 


I did the dishes and then when I went upstairs took a can of root beer and some ice with me. I watched the last episode of Fringe and it was really good. It’s a bit sad that they had to finish the show, but I did enjoy it. I’ll probably stop talking about it now!


F came up after the show finished and then I went to take a shower. When I came back upstairs I watched an episode of The Reluctant Traveller on Apple TV+ with Eugene Levy. He went to Scotland on this episode and it was quite touching as his mother lived in Scotland as a child.  


Since midnight I’ve been blogging and getting my internet and phone stuff done. 


I’m not sure what we’re going to get up to tomorrow. K has her daycare thing, and there is a silly movie in town, so we might go and see that. you’ll have to come back later if you like and hear all about my Saturday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: