September 24, 2024

Tuesday - Warmish and sunny


I woke up fairly early this morning, before my alarm. I went downstairs around 8:30, then came back upstairs and went back to bed. I didn’t manage to sleep for ages. I think I was a bit worried about what was going on downstairs. K was up and dressed, and not just in normal house clothes, but stuff that was nice enough to go out in. Hmm. 


I finally fell asleep and then woke up to my alarms. I got up and dressed and put in a load of laundry. I was downstairs when I got a text from F saying that he was going to stop by. He did stop by for about 10 minutes and then left again. 


I had breakfast and did another load of laundry as well. I have clothes hanging all over my room at the moment! I should do laundry tomorrow too, but I’m not sure if I will. There’s no room to hang it at the moment!


I had a quiet afternoon today. I backed up my computer. I usually do it on Mondays but I was out and about with F yesterday. I got lunch and then watched Major Crimes again. 


F called after 5 to say he was on the way home so I went downstairs and got started on dinner. Tonight I was a bit busy, even though there wasn’t that much on the table. I did a tomato dish for F and K. Basically it was a lemony sauce on mini-tomato slices. I roasted some chicken, cooked some veggies and put out a salad as well. Then, I tried making Vietnamese street pizza. It was good, but it sat on the table too long and got a little soggy before we ate it. When we were nearly finished eating I asked F if I could make another one and he said yes. I made a folded one and it was good too. It actually was crispy because it was fresh. 


I did the dishes after dinner and that took a while, but got done. I went upstairs and chilled for a while before coming downstairs and taking a shower. When I was done that, I went back upstairs again and watched my FBI show. It was pretty good, but I was distracted tonight.


Really that’s about it for me for tonight. I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I was planning to go and see a movie but I don’t think I will. I’d have to get myself out of the house early!


Anyway, come back later if you like and hear all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: