September 25, 2024

Wednesday - Warm & Sunny


Once again, I woke up fairly early, went downstairs and then came back upstairs. I went back to bed and watched some videos for a bit. I went back to sleep afterwards. 


I got up later and went downstairs and made my breakfast. I brought it upstairs ate. I watched the news later and then had a relaxing afternoon. It was nice. I didn’t do laundry because I didn’t have anywhere to put it!


I got my lunch a bit later and watched another episode of Major Crimes. I really should watch something off the DVR or another show off Prime! 


F phoned a bit after 5 to say he was on the way home and then five minutes later he called to say there was something wrong with the car. He would go over to the dealership instead of the house. He phoned back about 3 minutes later and said that he was coming back after all! He’d called the dealership and they talked him through solving whatever the problem was. 


Tonight in the kitchen I did premade burgers from the store, French Fries in the air fryer, and we had salad as well. I also made a cabbage dish with sesame oil and a spice mix. It was nice.


I did the dishes and then did up the garbage. I hate this part of the job! I got the kitchen stuff done up and put in the genkan. I told F that I was nearly ready to go out so I went upstairs and got changed. Then, I didn’t hear from him. Finally, around 9:30 I texted him to see if he was ready to go. He texted back that he was. And he couldn’t tell me in person?


We drove off to MaxValu and I went in and did the shopping. It was fine and I got the stuff that I was looking for. I’m going to try and make a kind of stew tomorrow. I might use my slow cooker, I haven’t used that in ages. 


We came back to the house afterwards and I put the groceries away. I went upstairs afterwards at 11pm I watched Wild Cards. It’s silly but harmless I think.


F didn’t come back upstairs until well after midnight. I think he was looking after his new fish. Yes, he got more, eye roll. I don’t understand why he wants these bloomin’ things. I do not like fish at all. I never have. 


Anyway, that’s about it for me for now. I’m cooking tomorrow, but F is taking Friday off. We do have plans for Friday so I may or may not blog that night if I’m tired. I could be!


Come back later if you like and read all about my Thursday. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: