October 1, 2024

 Tuesday - Hot, humid and sunny


I woke up the first time around 7:30. F had left already and I was worried that he didn’t sleep that well. He was awake when I went to bed last night. I came back upstairs and went back to bed for a bit too. The next time I woke up was because F was calling me. He was returning to the house and asked me if I wanted anything! Nope, not really!


I got up and got dressed and after a washroom visit, I started a load of laundry. I did three loads this afternoon and have clothes hanging up all over the place!


F came in for a few minutes and relaxed for a bit. I offered him a hot drink, but he said no. I had one!


I had a good day at the house really. I relaxed for a while in the afternoon and watched some of Yellowjackets which is a mini-series that I watched most of last year. I wasn’t able to watch the last three episodes of the season so I thought of today as a refresher course. 


I grabbed lunch a bit late today and watched more of Yellowjackets while I ate. I will record the last three episodes tomorrow so that I can watch parts I haven’t seen yet. 


F called after 5 pm and said he was on his way back. I had to try and get ready to go downstairs. I made it downstairs after he arrived. It still worked out. 


Tonight I made tacos for dinner. We also had some cucumber pickles and mini-tomatoes for F and K. Not for me, sad to say. Dinner was good…we also had some tortilla chips which was nice as well. 


I did the dishes and then went upstairs. After a bit of a break, I went back downstairs and took a shower. 


When I finished there, I came back upstairs and watched FBI: International. It was an okay episode tonight, not my favourite. 


And that’s about it. I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I might do more laundry if I have time or space for it and I’ll be on dinner duty again. Tomorrow I’m doing chicken and I hope that F made rice like I asked him to! 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: