October 2, 2024

Wednesday - Hot and humid in the afternoon, then rainy for the rest of the day


Today was an okay day. I got up early and then went back to bed for an extra hour. I didn’t do any laundry today, but that’s okay. When I came upstairs with my breakfast I turned on the TV and started watching Yellowjackets. It was on all afternoon. I watched all of it except the last episode. I hope to watch it tomorrow afternoon. It’s pretty good.


I made K a lunch plate this morning and left out a few things for her to eat with it. When I checked later on, she had eaten some of it, but not all. Oh well, at least she ate.


F called me after 5 pm to say that he was on his way back to the house. I got changed and went downstairs to start on dinner.


Tonight I think I outdid myself. I did toaster oven chicken, broccoli, salad, cucumber pickle, mini-tomatoes for those that can eat them, potato salad and rice. F had forgotten to make rice last night, so I used bachelor pack rice. It was fine. 


I did up the dishes afterwards and then the garbage. That was as much “fun” as usual! When I was done I went upstairs to change. F was up there and I reminded him we had to go out. I changed and we left. Because F took a long time getting ready, we had to go to MaxValu as they are 24 hours. It wasn’t a big deal really. 


I went into the store and picked up a few things that we needed for the next couple of days. F was lucky and there were some onigiri for his breakfast! I checked out and then came back to the car.


We came back to the house and I put away the groceries. I went upstairs and then at 11pm, I watched Wild Cards again. It was silly but fun. 


F isn’t doing too well. The change in the weather is setting off his back again and he’s covered in shippu, the medicinal patches. I must admit that my hands aren’t enjoying the damp weather again. 


I’m not sure what I’m going to do tomorrow. I was hoping to go and see a movie, but I might do that on Friday instead. I would like to get some money for my trip as well. 


Come back later if you are up for it, and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: