October 11, 2024

Friday - Cloudy and warm in the daytime


I went to bed a little early last night, it was around 2, so that was good. I had purposely not set an early alarm, but I did wake up and made a trip downstairs. After that, I went back to bed and slept for another couple of hours. Yay me. 


I got up, grabbed my breakfast and came upstairs to eat. I relaxed a lot and was a tad surprised when I got a text from F saying that he would take the afternoon off work so he could go to the doctor. I remembered that I had planned to do some laundry, so I took some downstairs and did a load. 


F came by the house and changed and then went off to the doctor’s office. He called me a few minutes later to tell me that the office was closed both today and tomorrow. Oh no! He came back to the house. He went to bed, I watched the news on TV.


I ended up going downstairs to start dinner around 6pm. Tonight I made a veggie roast with wieners again. We had the spicy wieners with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and onions. I had some potato salad in the fridge so we got that too, plus a local greens salad. F had bought eggplant pickles yesterday so I served them as well.


Dinner was good and we enjoyed it. F had to have rice with his, I’m not sure why! K and I had seconds of everything so that was good. I think she enjoyed dinner.


I did the dishes and listened to my podcasts and when I was done, I went upstairs. K had gone to bed, and I wasn’t going to say anything to F, but I decided I should. I’m glad I did. He isn’t feeling that well. 


I had a quiet evening. I did take a shower and then I came upstairs and watched the Tuesday’s show that I didn’t see. It was quite good. I’m talking about FBI: International of course. 


F went to bed fairly early. I’m not sure if he’s sleeping, he might be. I should get to bed soon. I think I picked up a cold while I was in Yamagata. There were probably too many changes in temperature and too much air conditioning. There were a lot of rainy days too so it was hard for my body to adjust. 


Anyway, I have very little idea what will happen tomorrow. F has to take K to her daycare and I think there is a meeting afterwards today. I’m not sure how that will go. It’s with a city worker apparently. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: