October 3, 2024

Thursday - Cloudy and cooler, humid


I woke up quite early this morning, somewhere around 7:30. I went downstairs and then went back to bed after watching a few videos. I fell back asleep after that and woke up a bit late! I went downstairs after I got dressed and grabbed breakfast. 


I came back upstairs, and relaxed and ate my cereal and yogurt. I watched some YouTube and the news when it was time as well. I was just chillin’ and thinking about doing more laundry when F arrived. He had a long wait for someone he was driving and decided to come back to the house and relax. 


He left just after I went downstairs to make my lunch. We had a nice goodbye before he left. I made a nice lunch for myself. I had some leftovers and my usual open sandwiches. I went upstairs and finally, finally watched the last episode of the first season of Yellowjackets. It was a humdinger!


F called after 5 again to say he was on his way back. I went downstairs a few minutes later to start dinner. Tonight I did a veggie roast in my air fryer with sausages and we also had salad on the side and some onion cake as well. It was quite nice. 


I did the dishes and then went upstairs when I finished. I changed into my pjs as I was quite wet from washing dishes. I went downstairs after 10 to take my shower. F was tired and was on our bed early tonight. 


I came back upstairs and then I watched the first episode of the second season of Yellowjackets. It was good and a bit scary! I’m quite enjoying it. 


That’s about it for me for today. I did pack my suitcase when I came up to the room after dinner. I do have to pack a few more things but I have a lot of what I’ll need. Next up I want to put in a few things that’ll be nice like some tea and decaf coffee. It makes the hotel room much cozier. 


Anyway, come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: