Wednesday - Hot, muggy, with some rain at night
I woke up with my alarm this morning and got up and went downstairs. I came back to the room and basically went straight back to bed! I did turn on the AC for about 30 minutes and then when it was cooler again, turned it off. I dozed and watched some videos for a a while. I got up before yesterday’s time so that was good!
I went downstairs again to grab my breakfast and brought it back to the room. I relaxed for a bit and then decided I’d write a couple of postcards for Postcrossing. Today I sent to the US and to Canada so that was cool!
F had let me know early on that he was going to be late coming back today. That wasn’t a problem.
At lunch I went downstairs to get my food and brought it upstairs to eat. I watched yesterday’s episode of Law & Order. I’m still in a quandary about that show. I don’t love it, it’s good, but I’m wondering if it will get better?
I heard from F and reminded him that he had to pick up my new pants at the mall. He said it was okay and then we rang off.
I went downstairs to start dinner. Tonight I did ginger pork, and I made a spicy tuna/cucumber salad. It wasn’t spicy, but it was good. I also served some potato salad and a salad. Dinner was good!
F arrived during my prep. He’d gone to get gas and pick up some kerosene as well. And, yes, he brought my pants with him.
After we ate dinner I washed dishes and then did up the garbage in the kitchen and some of the living room stuff. F gave me a hand with some of K’s garbage too, so that was really nice.
F and I went off to the grocery store where I got to go in by myself. Yay! I forgot a few things but I was planning to go and visit a drugstore too, so it didn’t matter.
F drove to the drugstore and both of us went in. I picked up some dishwashing liquid and then went to the food area. I picked up some pasta (much cheaper at the drugstore), pasta sauce and also some cold meat for my lunches. We also bought breakfasts for F and K.
After we paid we went back to the car and dumped the groceries. F got in the car and I crossed the road and went to the Post Office and put my postcards in the box. Yay me. I went back to the car and we came back to the house.
I put the groceries away and then went upstairs. F went back downstairs after a minute to watch volleyball and then iron his clothes. It was fine.
I watched The Copenhagen Test at 11pm. It was the last episode. I was hoping there would be a second season, but IMDb says it has been cancelled by the network. That’s too bad as I enjoyed it a lot. Heck, I think Simu Liu is pretty hot!
And, that’s about it for my day. I’m winding down for the day. I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. Hopefully it’ll be fun. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment