September 2, 2026

Wednesday - Hot but humid, some rain.


I had my usual morning today. I woke up when my alarm went off, went downstairs and then came back to bed. I did get up a few minutes earlier than usual today, but didn’t go down very early.


I went downstairs and got my breakfast and brought it upstairs to eat. I had some of my new cereal and it was very nice! I picked up the letter I was writing to my friend and wrote a little more, but still didn’t finish it yet.


I went downstairs around 3 and made my lunch. I came back to our room and ate. I watched an episode of Matlock. I’m hoping that some of the double crossing stuff will end soon. It’s driving me nuts.


I finally heard that the editor of the Journal did receive my column so that’s good!I was getting a little worried!


After lunch, I watched the news and then a bit after 5 F called to say he was on his way back. I changed into my kitchen kit and then went downstairs. Tonight I made buta-kimchi or pork stir-fry with kimchi. We had that with salad, potato salad and rice.


After dinner I cleared the table and did the dishes. When I finished the dishes I started to do the garbage. F did help with K’s garbage from her room. 


I went upstairs when I was done and watched some YouTube. Then, I went downstairs and took a shower. When I finished my shower, I came upstairs and watched tonight’s Grey’s Anatomy. It was fine. 


After the show, I turned off the TV and went back to YouTube. I also worked on my end of day stuff and I’m nearly done now. 


Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to. I’ll probably work on my letter, hopefully a postcard or two as well. I’m also making a Japanese style dinner so I hope that goes well!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: