September 6, 2026

Sunday - Sunny and cooler


This morning I woke up at 10:30 or so! I was really surprised that I slept that late. I hadn’t set my alarms so it made sense. Also, I went to bed quite late. F woke up just before I went to bed, so he was up quite late too. He wakes up easily and can’t go back to sleep most of the time. 


We were talking about lunch. We decided that we weren’t too hungry. I suggested a couple of places and then F suggested one of the Keiten sushi places. I thought that was a good idea. He made a reservation on the app and I got dressed. We drove over there and had to wait a little, but not too long. It was probably around 15 minutes before we were seated.


We ordered some sushi and most of it was good. I didn’t order fries as I’d had a few last night so we didn’t really have that much deep fried stuff. Hurray for that. 


After our lunch we went for a drink to Cafe B-Flat, the one nearish us. It was deserted when we arrived, by the time we left it was quite busy. I was reading some of my book. I’ve been reading Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë. I’ve been enjoying it for the most part. 


We came back to the house after our drinks and relaxed. F stayed downstairs and watched something, I went upstairs and chilled with my computer!


We stayed here for a while. Around 6:30 or so F made dinner for K and then we decided to go out. We were heading for Misono when I suggested going to a drugstore that F had said had good bread. We made a quick trip there. They were sold out of bread, but we picked up some stuff. I got some pasta sauces that were cheaper and F got some instant coffee and a few other things. We paid and then went to the restaurant.


At the restaurant, F had a noodle dish with yakiniku, so basically ramen with pork and I had the kara-age plate. I didn’t order a set meal as I didn’t want rice and it is much cheaper without it. My food was good and I enjoyed it. F wasn’t a big fan of his sadly.


We paid and went to the car. The waitress came rushing out after us, F had left his phone on the table. Ack. I didn’t notice, usually I do check!


We went to the grocery store after dinner, and F came in with me. I don’t know why. He didn’t buy anything secret and I think he knows that it bothers me. Anyway, I got some food for the next couple of dinners and some lunches for K and a few things for me. We checked out and then came back to the house.


At the house, F decided to stay downstairs and watch some Volleyball (yawn!) so I went upstairs after we unpacked the groceries. After a bit I decided to watch a movie from the DVR so I chose The Bricklayer. It was not a good choice! The movie was not worth watching but at least I could take it off the DVR.


I turned off the TV after the movie and then got back into my YouTube thing. I’ve been spending the night doing my end of day stuff. 


Tomorrow I am sort of planning to go out again. I’d really like to go and see a movie and maybe have lunch out again. I’ll see how it goes as I do have to go out later in the week. Also, the weather forecast says it is going to rain tomorrow and I’d rather not go out in it if it is really bad. 


Well, that’s it for me for today. Come back later if you like and find out if I went out or not. Until tomorrow….

No comments: