Monday - Cloudy and warm, humid
I woke up early this morning. F wasn’t in the room and I was probably cold. I went downstairs and then came back to the room. F came back to bed too, but his alarm went off at 7am and he had to get up. I did not!
I woke up later when my alarm went off, but I went back to sleep for a bit. I finally dragged myself out of bed a bit before 10am. I got dressed right away and had a little breakfast. I packed up my backpack and headed downstairs. I used the washroom quickly and then headed out of the house. Last week I left at the same time the bus was due, today, I left a few minutes earlier. I got there and a few minutes later the bus came back and picked me up.
I took the bus “the long way” to the mall, but it got me there about 30 minutes before the next bus would have, so no worries. I went up to Daiso and did a little shopping, then downstairs to the grocery store. I did look at Pizza Hut Express for lunch, but sadly they don’t have the lunch special that I used to order, the one with very little tomato sauce. Instead, I went back to the bakery and had a few bready things. They were nice and I enjoyed them. When I finished, I left the mall proper and went to the bus station. I waited a few minutes for the bus to take me to Sanno Machi.
I got off across from the main post office and crossed the street. I went into the post office and bought myself some stamps. The ladies working today were very nice and they seemed to understand me well enough. When I put my stamps away in my backpack, I decided to get my hat out as I still had to walk to the cinema. It was hidden in my backpack, so I yanked on it and the elastic cord on the hat snapped out of the bag and caught me on my finger. Oh my gosh, that was painful! It bruised immediately and over the rest of the day the bruise spread a bit.
| Just after it happened. |
| Later today |
I walked over to the cinema and went in. I had a free movie coupon so I used that, and was able to see Obsession today. I really liked it. It was a horror movie, but a good one and it wasn’t as gross as I thought it could be. It just showed with some creativity and a good story, you don’t need to spend a fortune on a film.
After the movie, I left the cinema and went back to the bus stop. I caught the bus back to the closest bus stop and then walked back to the bus. I was the last person on the bus so I hope it picked up more passengers later on.
At the house I came upstairs and relaxed. I had some tea and watched the news. F called at 5:30 and around 6 pm I went downstairs and started on dinner.
Tonight I made hamburgers from scratch, cucumber pickle and steamed garlic okra. We also had salad and French Fries. It was a good dinner I think. I did the dishes after dinner and asked F to make rice for tomorrow. He refused and tried to get me to make it instead. I said no. I don’t like rice so _I_ don’t care if there is rice or not. Him and his mother might.
I finished the dishes and then went upstairs and relaxed for a bit. I watched a lot of YouTube. Around 10:30 I went downstairs to take my shower.
I came back upstairs to the room and decided to watch something from Apple TV. I ended up choosing Widow’s Bay. It was a spooky one and I quite enjoyed it. It actually seemed connected to the movie I saw today.
Since midnight I’ve been back on YouTube and I’ve been getting my end of days thing done. I’ll be going to bed soon.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment